Protect your home
and everything in it
from £12 a month*

Call our Home Insurance specialists on 0161 669 8929

*Based on a buildings and contents insurance policy, inclusive of finance charge. Initial 12.5% deposit also payable. Figures correct between 01/09/15 and 29/02/16.


Includes cover for:

  • fire, flood, falling trees, subsidence and more
  • alternative accommodation if your house is uninhabitable
  • the cost to completely rebuild your home


Includes cover for:

  • damage to your possessions by fire, flood and more
  • theft of your possessions
  • new for old on any replacement items

Building + Contents Insurance

Get the benefits of both buildings and contents cover

  • one great price, cheaper than buying separately

To get a quote call 0161 669 8929

Frequently asked questions

How much home insurance do I need?

When you're buying buildings insurance, you'll need to purchase enough to totally rebuild your house from the ground up. Bear in mind that this may also include architect and surveyor's fees, as well as the cost of clearing the site so rebuilding can begin.

When you purchase contents insurance, you'll need to make sure that you have enough cover to replace all the important items in your home. If you're not sure how much cover you'd need, talk to one of our home insurance specialists. They'll be happy to help you work it out.

What is covered by my buildings insurance?

Buildings insurance covers the actual structure of your home - the 'bricks and mortar'. It also covers things like fitted wardrobes, pipes, cables, locks, keys, fixtures and fittings.

What is covered by my contents insurance?

Your 'contents' are usually classed as the items that you would take with you if you were moving house. Contents can include furniture, garden tools and plants, other people's belongings if they're visiting your house, the contents of your freezer, jewellery, cash, credit cards and legally downloaded audio/video.

Can I buy combined buildings and contents insurance?

Buildings and contents insurance can be bought together. It's often cheaper than buying two separate policies. Buying buildings and contents insurance together offers more complete cover for your home - perhaps for less than you'd think.

Should I get home insurance if I rent?

If you're moving your own possessions into rented accommodation, it's unlikely that your landlord's policy will cover these. You'll need to take out your own contents insurance policy in case your possessions are stolen, lost or damaged while you're living in your rented accommodation.

What happens if I move house?

If you move house while your home insurance policy is still active, you should tell your insurer about your move as soon as possible. For example, if you're moving into a more expensive home, you will need more cover. Your insurer will also be able to move your existing policy onto your new home.